This is an agreement (“Agreement“) between Digital Grain Elevator, Inc., a Delaware company doing business as Digital Grain Elevator, Inc., the owner and operator of www.dge.ag (Digital Grain Elevator, Inc.), www.fob.ag, (FOB), and you (“you,” “your” or “user(s)“), a user of our website or service. Throughout this document, the words “DGE,” “FOB”, “Digital Grain Elevator, Inc.,” “us,” “we,” and “our,” refer to us, DGE, our site and service dge.ag and fob.ag (“Site” or “Service“), as is appropriate in the context of the use of the words. These Terms apply to your use of all or any other third party application store (collectively, the “Application Provider“).
We will never sell your personal data to a third party without your explicit consent. By joining DGE, you grant us the right to anonymize and use your data for purposes that will enhance the value we provide our customers.
We may collect information that can identify you such as your name and email address (“Personal Information”) and other information that does not identify you. You will always be in full control over who you share your Personal Information with and the extent of the Personal Information that you share. You may see advertising or have access to certain opportunities to interact with other companies through our Services. We only partner with companies that we trust and, in our judgment, provide value to the platform.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
“Personal Information” includes the following:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, physical address, phone number, username, and password.
- Physical location and GPS coordinates.
- Land information, such as field boundaries and storagefacility GPS coordinates.
- Transportation data, such as fleet, load information and load status.
- Machine data that is imported on your behalf from third-party equipment manufacturers or software companies.
- Farm operational data, such as plans or actuals related to planting, product application, irrigation, yield, harvesting, and other activities.
- Banking information, such as debit and credit card data and bank account details.
“Non-Personal Information” includes the following:
- Information we anonymize by rendering it unidentifiable to a natural person.
- The name, form, contacts, relationship information, transaction history, or financial information of legal persons.
- Any of the Personal Information above that is not associated with an individual, natural person.
- Information about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services, usage details, information collected through cookies, and IP addresses.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, location data, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Services, the ongoing use of our Services, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services.
- Your search queries on the Services.
- Information from third parties that you link to your account on our Services.
- Banking information or credit card information when you make transactions through our Services.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Services, including traffic data, location data, cookies, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services.
- Information about your computer, mobile device, and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Real-time location information about the location of your computer or mobile device.
If you opt-out of the Service’s collection of location information, all location-based features will be disabled.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). You may check your browser for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on the Services and for Do Not Track settings.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include Personal Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Web Beacons. Pages of our the Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Services statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Services content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect Personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to Personal Information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers.
- USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information in personally-identifiable form to anyone. However, we may share your Personal Information with third parties in order to:
- Enhance or improve your user experience on our Site or Service.
- Understand how you use our Site and Service.
- Share your non-identifying information with third parties.
- Process transactions between you and DGE.
- Send emails about other third party products or services.
- Send e-mails about our Site or respond to inquiries.
- Resolve disputes between you and DGE.
- Perform any other function that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our Site or Service.
- ACCESSING, EDITING, AND REMOVING YOUR INFORMATION
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features. Although most changes in information or data collection preferences may change immediately, some information may stay stored on a browser’s web cache. We take no responsibility for stored information in your cache, or in other devices that may store information, and disclaim all liability of such. In addition, we may, from time to time, retain residual information about you in our backup and/or database.
You may be able to review and update the personal information you have provided to us by logging into your account on the Site and editing your account. When you update information, however, the original unrevised information may still remain in our records. Some information may remain in our records after your deletion of such information from your account or after your right to use the Services is terminated. After any such termination, we may delete your account information after thirty (30) days, but we are under no obligation to do so. An original copy of your Personal Information can be retrieved or deleted upon a your request. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information or other account information after you update or delete it but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
You can always opt out of inclusion in anonymized and aggregated datasets that are accessible by other users, but keep in mind this may be needed to take advantage of some of our features.
- THIRD PARTIES
DGE may post links to third-party websites on its Site, which may include information that we have no control over. Whether you access third-party websites through a link on our Site, or as a consequence of using our Service, you acknowledge that you are aware that these third-party websites are not screened for privacy or security issues by us, and you hereby release us from any liability for the conduct of these third-party websites.
- THIRD-PARTY ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
Although you are entering into an Agreement with DGE to disclose your information to us, we do use third-party individuals and organizations to assist us, including contractors, web hosts, and others.
With respect to Non-Personal Information, because this information does not identify a natural person, we may use and process it for any purpose. We expressly reserve the right to use anonymized or aggregated information to improve or develop the Services, create and publish reports, conduct statistical analyses about customer interest, monitor industry trends, and otherwise engage in activities that do not result in the disclosure of identifiable information.
- COMMERCIAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
- SECURITY MEASURES
We take certain measures to enhance the security of our Site and Services. However, we make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information. It is very much so in our interest to keep our website secure, but, just as you would for any other website, we recommend that you use anti-virus software, strong passwords, routine credit checks, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY RIGHTS
- CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of Personal Information that we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re always working to improve the Services for our users, so these Agreement may need to change along with the Services. We reserve the right to change the Agreement at any time, but if we do, we will bring it to your attention by placing a notice and by sending you an email. If you don’t agree with the new Agreement , you are free to reject them; but that means you will no longer be able to use the Services.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to email@example.com and we will try our best to resolve your concerns.